Letaba Helen Franz identifies learners with physical disabilities who are studying at Letaba, Helen Franz and
What we Do:
- We instill independency in the lives of people with disabilities.
- Prepare them to face the future and survive.
- Family support in terms of advice.
- Facilitate the mainstreaming of people with disabilities.
- Mentoring and giving support when needed.
- Guide people with disabilities to prioritise education rather than depending on social grants.
- Job placement and linkages.
What Motivate What We Do
The gap (social, economic etc) that exist between people with disabilities and the so called able body people.
The potential which people with disabilities possess.
The misunderstood perception on people with disabilities and the differentiated community.
Level of poverty within families of people with disabilities.
Lack of literacy, responsibility, morals, economic opportunities and professionalism in the community.